High-risk businesses

A business is considered high-risk due to a variety of factors:

  1. Loss of account due to the fact that personal credit or financial companies cannot support the sales for which you are applying
  2. Your service or product has a longer chargeback period.
  3. You are in an industry that has a high-chargeback history. The bank considers that they will spend too much resources on managing your account and, ultimately, have to disconnect you, regardless of whether you exceed the thresholds of the chargeback.
  4. The account has a “reputational” risk, for example, in the adult industry condition.
Leave a reply