A mobile wallet is a computer program that allows you to store electronic money, as well as pay for purchases and services on the Internet and even withdraws money to a bank account or a plastic card or receive cash. Transfers are made instantly; many systems allow you to pay and make transfers in different currencies.
The area of mobile wallet usage:
- To protect a bank card. In order not to enter your card details on various Internet resources, you can replenish your wallet and transmit all transactions with it.
- The convenience of payment via the Internet. To use a mobile wallet, enter its number.
- For available work in a global network. The remuneration via mobile wallet is the best solution for freelancers. It is much more convenient for customers to transmit money into a purse than to make a bank transfer.
- For fast transactions. Transactions with electronic money are provided in minutes, in contrast to bank transfers.
The advantages of using a mobile wallet:
- Ease of registration and use
- Free service
- Unlimited period of use
- Ample opportunities
The disadvantages of using a mobile wallet:
- Lack of prevalence.
- Mandatory Internet access.
- Profile recovery difficulties.
- The difficulties of withdrawing funds.