Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of policies that merchants must follow to protect cardholders against misuse of their personal information. Simply put, it is the information security standard for organizations that handle branded credit cards from the major card schemes.
The main goals of PCI DSS:
- Build and Maintain a Secure Network and Systems
- Protect Cardholder Data
- Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
- Maintain an Information Security Policy
How to get a PCI DSS certificate?
Obtaining a PCI DSS certificate is crucial for any e-commerce merchant. The easiest way to get a PCI DSS certificate is to choose the right PSP. At PaySpacelv, we already have a PCI DSS certificate. As a result, all the merchants that use our payment gateway don’t worry about their customer’s financial data safety.